Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Tuesday, January 1

Starting out the new year right...


Talk about ringing in the new year right - here's a picture of my new treasure. I just picked this baby up after work last night. It's a Univox UC-2 guitar, made in either 1965 or 1966 - basically a copy of a Fender Jaguar. It sounds terrific, plays great, and looks really cool! Has it's share of dings and scratches, but I think that just gives it character and is expected for an over-40 guitar. I like to think it's a 1966 model, so I can say it was made the same year as me (going to try and track down an official date though)! For more information on Univox guitars and basses go to http://www.univox.org/ - Rock on!!