Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Saturday, February 13

A Date with the Wolfman

I had hoped to see the new Wolfman movie last night, but after we got home and ate dinner my son was too tired and asked if we could just go see it today instead. I'll catch it at a matinee today and then post my thoughts later tonight!

In the meantime thanks to all of you who have been reading this blog and posting comments and sending emails to me. Great to hear from you all. Look forward to hearing what you guys think of the new Wolfman movie, too! I was reading that for the howl of the wolfman they combined a number of sounds, including Gene Simmons from KISS howling. Awesome! Here's a Kiss video in honor of that fact - see you all back here in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment