Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, May 3

Nashville Monsoon

Couple of pics from my neighborhood...


Notice they are level to the TOP of the stop sign. They are on top of a truck. These kids were fortunately rescued. This was about 2 miles from my house.


I mentioned bad traffic earlier today - now I know why we were being diverted off the interstate. This is Vietnam Veterans Blvd, a highway/interstate I drive every day to and from work. It is completely submersed in one section - this is about a mile from my house.


It really was an amazing amount of rain in a very short period of time. Here is one of our local weathermen describing the oncoming storm in a way I REALLY don't think he meant to - yes, this is a bit juvenile, but c'mon - That's some funny stuff there!


No comments:

Post a Comment