Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Friday, June 10

Vincentennial Post #5 - Hangman

I've been thinking about the Vincentennial and decided what could be a better way to honor the 100th birthday of my favorite actor here on the blog than doing 100 posts dedicated to the Master of Menace? So that's what I'm doing - I'll still mix in some other posts as well, but I'm going to give you ghouls 100 Vincent Price related posts.

Featured below is the 1976 Milton Bradley Hangman game featuring Vincent on the cover in western attire. I need to pick up a copy of this - I have the Shrunken Head kit, and this game would make a nice addition to go along with it.I see them on ebay fairly cheap, so should be no problem to pick up one.




No comments:

Post a Comment