Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Friday, January 4

Short Story on Kindle

For the 2013 season I have decided to tackle a project I've always wanted to do more of, writing. I was talking with some fellow writers and we decided to do a challenge called 13 for 13 - we will write thirteen short stories for the year 2013, and publish them online. This may not sound overly ambitious to those of you who are writers, but it is a nice steady project for me, and one I've really been enjoying thus far.

I posted my first story on Kindle. I considered posting the stories here, but there is something satisfying about "officially" publishing them on Kindle, and they can potentially reach a wider audience this way. The first story is a short one, the next two are a bit longer. It is posted on kindle here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ATJURDC


And for the next 5 days it is available for free (Until January 7th), so start downloading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment